2) BMP To Din G-Code Converter
With this program you can convert a Gray scale Bitmap to G-Code.
This program converts only and it don’t look to the cutter diameter.
Follow the steps and enjoy the program.
How to work :
1) Load your picture in a Photo program.
( i’m using for this Irfan View or Photoshop)
2) Convert to grayscale
3) In Photoshop i’m using Auto Color
4) make with a filter some softer ( this is because when there is 1 white or 1 black pixel in a gray surface , you got a hole.
5) Save it as Grayscale ( 8 bit ) BMP File.
6) Load the picture in my program.
7) set the distance between every pixel in X and Y direction.
8) set the distance between black and white. ( when you set negative , the picture wil be negative )
9) Save G-Code.
attend : If you making a picture of 1800 X 1200 pixels then you got a
G-code File of 1800X1200 = 2.160.000 lines .( Yes i know , it’s a nice program to fill your harddisk )